Our vision and mission
Montieth SPRG was created with a mission to provide a single integrated global program that empowers companies outside of APAC to establish and enhance their presence and reputation in the region.
We work with companies headquartered in North America, LATAM, and EMEA that already operate in or are expanding into APAC and need a media relations partner who understands their global identity.
MSPRG staff in Hong Kong collaborates closely with M&Co and SPRG to serve all global media markets in over 12 languages. With the combined experience and geographical footprint of the two agencies, we increase efficiencies, decrease costs, and deliver programs that move the needle for our clients, no matter where they are in the world.
Commitment to excellence
We promise to always provide you with our best advice.
We will hold ourselves accountable.
Quality and honesty
We strive for quality not just quantity. And we are honest about how we define the two.
We have a history of building long term relationships with our clients because we care about them and our work together.
By the numbers
Media markets served simultaneously for a single account
Time zones we work in every single day
Clients referred by business partners
Languages we speak every day
APAC markets we reach
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Montieth SPRG, we are committed to upholding a diverse and inclusive work environment. Diversity and inclusion are essential to building a strong and innovative community that reflects the world we live in. We welcome and celebrate the differences that make each of us unique and strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported.
Montieth SPRG is also involved in the Diversity Equity and Inclusion initiatives organized by Montieth & Company, and supports a registered non-governmental organization launched by SPRG – Strategic CSR Network. Strategic CSR Network is a one-stop platform dedicated to serving underprivileged communities in Hong Kong.
- We don’t work with businesses or individuals whose actions or beliefs we believe undermine gender, LGBTQ+, ethnic, racial, or social equality.
- Complimentary media training for women and minority spokespersons is offered on an ongoing basis.
- We provide support for non-profits that address the needs of the victims of domestic abuse and child sex abuse, the children of the incarcerated, cancer research, the homeless, and elder care.
- Reduced fees for women or minority founded or majority-owned firms or organizations.
- All team members are held to the highest standards of behavior and harassment. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated.
We believe that fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and community is an ongoing process to which we are deeply committed to.